miércoles, 24 de abril de 2019

Edpuzzle: How is your mobile phone changing you?

Click here:  EDPUZZLE :How is your mobile phone changing you?

This EdPuzzle is intended for 1st year Bachillerato groups.
Students are asked to work in pairs and watch the clip. After answering the questions and comparing the results with the rest of the group, a debate shall be encouraged to raise awareness about the use of the mobile phone.

The final task is to create a campaign about the rational use of cell phones and  in our daily lives by creating posters in the Highschool Hall and in the corridors.  












1 comentario:

  1. I greatly enjoyed the contribution made by Beatriz in her blog https://englishchallenge2019.blogspot.com/2019/04/final-task.html, so I decided to carry out a similar activity with my groups. https://englishwithjuancarlos.blogspot.com/2019/04/edpuzzle-how-is-your-mobile-phone.html In my case, I opted to do a final task after the Edpuzzle activity. Having in mind this relevant topic, my students will be create a campaign to raise awareness of the rational use of mobile phones. This campaign will be implemented by making posters to be exposed and explained in the School premises.

    I wish you all the best and congratulations for such hard work.

    Juan Carlos

    ResponderEliminar

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.