jueves, 25 de abril de 2019

Genially: A way to review Reported Speech


Genially for 1st Bachillerato Science students

Some students of my science group in Bachillerato have shown a great deal of interest towards innovative ways of making oral presentations. Most of them use Powerpoint, some others a great one called Prezi, with impressive results. Having in mind my personal formative course and their interests, I encouraged them to use Genially in order top ut into practice and review the main features of Reported Speech. Thus, this would help them review and refresh their previous knowledge.
Here I attach some of the captures of the presentation they conducted the week before Holy Week. I was impressed to see how well they managed to do so.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.